Finances & Stress: Causes, Biological Impacts and Management Tools
- The National Sleep Foundation: Recommendations for appropriate sleep from the National Sleep Foundation. Following
these guidelines can help manage stress.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans in 2018, which provides science-based guidance to help people ages 3 years and older
improve their health through participation in regular physical activity.
- Stress Diaries: This resource provides more information on the benefits of using stress diaries,
as well as a sample stress diary template.
- Caffeine Informer: Consuming too much caffeine can have negative impacts on stress levels. Use this
resource to calculate (based on your body weight) how much caffeine is too much.
- U.S. Financial Capability Report: Includes finding on stress related to financial situations.